Founded in 2004 and based in Singapore, AMOS provides service and support solutions to operators of maritime fleets and the offshore oil and gas industry.
Our maritime fleet customers include global and regional shipping owners and management companies and the national navies of several countries in the Asia Pacific region.
AMOS also provides support solutions to oil and gas rigs and offshore support vessels for major operators in the region.
AMOS offers maritime fleet and offshore oil & gas operators a turnkey range of service & supply solutions, all through a single-point-of contact.
We save our customers valuable time and cost through expert supply chain management and by streamlining supplier payments and paperwork.
Customers can access our international network of over 2,500 proven and validated partners and suppliers through a single point of contact and a single payment channel.
We offer competitive fixed-term contracts for provision supply and for engineering solutions, helping you control and manage costs.
- One-stop-shop for service and supply solutions
- Expert supply chain management
- Streamlined administration and payment
- Fixed duration contracts with guaranteed prices
- Quality control of goods, provisions and services
- Comprehensive maintenance solutions
AMOS understands exactly what keeps fleets and offshore operations running smoothly. We supply a complete range of quality branded provisions and stores, sourced internationally and tailored to meet specific customer needs and required international safety standards.
We also offer a growing selection of high quality AMOS branded provisions, uniforms, tools and equipment that we have developed to meet the unique demands of the maritime workplace.
- Crew Provisions (ISO22000 certified)
- Cabin Stores
- Bonded Stores
- Deck & Engine Stores
- Crew Uniforms & Clothing
AMOS provides trained and certified technicians for a comprehensive range on-board tasks and our Singapore Solutions Centre is equipped with extensive engineering, repair and fabrication facilities.
- 24/7/365 availability of qualified technicians and engineers
- Hull repair and maintenance
- Deck fixtures and equipment
- Engine room and crew area service and maintenance
- Propeller and thruster repair and maintenance
- Tank design, testing, maintenance and commissioning
- Turnkey pipe layout design, fabrication & installation
AMOS have developed a growing range of food cost management programs for fleets and offshore facilities, providing quality, nutritious foods, monitored and maintained through highly efficient inventory management.
AMOS International (S) Pte Ltd
156 Gul Circle,
Tel: +65 6262 2323
Fax: +65 6282 2323
24 Hour Hotline: +65 9178 7000